At Carol Charbonneau Photography, I pride myself in delivering personalized service to all of my clients prior to, during and after our session. I make every effort to understand what my clients’ expectations are and offer advice when needed.
By providing you with a brief overview of “how it works,” I hope to give you a better understanding of what to expect once you have selected me as your photographer.
What you can expect for Weddings:
1. I think it’s important to meet each client in person so we can discuss your ideas and expectations. This complimentary initial session allows us to get to know one another and will also give us an opportunity to explore the many different options available for your wedding day. This is also a great time to discuss any special requests that you may have. We can review contract details at this time and upon signing a twenty-five percent of the total package price is required to secure the wedding date.
2. Approximately one month prior to your wedding, I’ll contact you to discuss specific details such as the wedding day timeline, names of individuals in the wedding party, parents and other family members and any information unique to your wedding.
3. In approximately two weeks after your wedding, your pictures will be available to view on line. If you are buying a wedding album or book the pictures will be ready for you to choose your favorites. I'll design your custom album/book and email a proof for your approval. You will have the opportunity to make up to three changes of the album proof before the final order is placed.
4. Once the final order has been placed, it will take approximately two weeks before you receive your wedding album.
What you can expect for Portrait Sessions:
1. As with weddings, I like to meet each client in person so we can discuss your ideas and expectations. This complimentary initial session allows us to get to know one another and will also give us an opportunity to explore the many different options available for your portrait session.
2. The portrait session will take place at a previously agreed upon location and will last approximately 1 - 2 hours for photography time. My primary objective is to create portraits in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. Experience has shown that in a pleasant, non-rushed session allows us to create beautiful keepsake portraits.
3. After the portrait session, we will meet again to review the images and make your selections. This complimentary meeting lasts about an hour and I recommend that those making the final portrait selections be present.
4. Once you have made your selections, it will take approximately two weeks for final delivery of your portraits.